Sunday, January 2, 2011

Were you thinking fresh start?


So many things can happen during a year and even in an instant. Reflecting on where life has taken me and where I would like to go it seems appropriate to set some goals for the new year.

1. Be more patient with the little things. I have a problem with making mountains out of molehills with respect to how things get done in my house hold and it is unfair to the people I love. Medication seems to be helping with not allowing my panties to get into a bunch, so doing good on this one so far.

2. Sell a ton of houses. I have started a new role in the real estate profession - realtor. Whoop! Whoop! Check out my listings selling JR Homes in Canterbury Farms. So excited about this. Also, if you need a professional photo contact Smashing Photography by Ashley Thomas she is fabulous, talented, and is one of the funniest women I know.

3. Plan and go on a family vacation and one alone with my husband. It has been too long and this may require some persistence, duck tape, quaaludes, warm chocolate chip cookies, and some careful scheduling. I'm thinking someplace warm and beachy...

4. At least do one Bible study and preferably with my husband. This really should be number 1, but these are in no particular order. I owe some really great girls Bible study time that I never got around to doing and I will work on that also.

5. Work out again. Thinning down does not mean a person is in shape. My pants have gotten loose, but then again so has the flab. Time to tighten up. P90X here I come!

This new year holds so many possibilities. Here is to the new year and I wish the best for all my friends and family. May this year be everything you want it to be and more.

XOXO

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment